The Nashville Scene’s Jeff Woods reports that a bill that would ban teaching Tennessee grade schoolers about homosexuality has made it out of a state House subcommittee Wednesday and will now go before the full legislature.
The “Don’t Say Gay” bill would ban any instruction not related to “natural human reproduction science” until the ninth grade in Tennessee public schools.
The bill has already passed the state senate.
- theduty likes this
- donaldhyatt likes this
- happybirthdayspray reblogged this from bringtheruckuss
- sofuckingcool likes this
- heckachords likes this
- logonlormon likes this
- hannahjasmine reblogged this from callme-crash
- callme-crash reblogged this from bringtheruckuss
- the-robinson-project likes this
- cynicalxme reblogged this from anotheractivist
- anotheractivist reblogged this from bringtheruckuss
- bringtheruckuss posted this