WASHINGTON - Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum said Sunday that he doesn’t believe in the separation of church and state, adding that he was sickened by John F. Kennedy's assurances to Baptist ministers 52 years ago that he would not impose his Catholic faith on them.
"I don’t believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute," Santorum, a devout Catholic, said in an interview from Michigan on ABC’s “This Week.”
"The First Amendment means the free exercise of religion and that means bringing people and their faith into the public square."
- notorious-viv reblogged this from bringtheruckuss
- nilpholan said: because he hasn’t already lost the youth vote 1000000 times over
- palindromepanda likes this
- sloppyvirginloser likes this
- hairy-assholes likes this
- letsmakethishappen4 likes this
- brianhenry reblogged this from bringtheruckuss and added:
- hipflaskadventures likes this
- stanic-registrar likes this
- bringtheruckuss posted this