Hey guys, it’s alright to goof off and drink too much Dr. Pepper sometimes, but right now I’d just like to say a prayer and thank God for the gift of fellowship. Let’s join hands.
Dear Lord, Father. We just wanted…to thank you…for all the blessings you’ve bestowed upon us and, and just all the love you show through your word and through your son who you gave so we, we sinners could have a hope of a home with you in heaven. And Lord we just want to lift your name every day and have you shine through us so others can see your love. And Father, thank you for giving us the gift of fellowship with our brothers and sisters, tonight we’ve shown that you don’t have to sin to have fun. And, and Lord, when we fall we ask that you’d help us up and put us on the right path, just like we learned tonight in Brother Terry’s sermon about Noah. Please go with us as we leave here tonight if it be your will. In Jesus name, Amen.
- agglesauce likes this
- ambiguouscasey said: My entire life “fellowship” has been code for sex. It make conversations with elderly Christian women tolerable now too.
- yourfriendsav likes this
- cara-ann likes this
- sloppyvirginloser likes this
- koolikeplastiic likes this
- tank-commander said: wut
- prettynitsrik likes this
- prettynitsrik said: holy fuck <3
- bathrobespierre likes this
- otherthingsisay reblogged this from bringtheruckuss
- huffingnitr0us likes this
- bringtheruckuss posted this