Hey guys, I know we all want to look cool and wear the clothes that are “in” right now, but let’s try and remember how Christ would want us to dress and be a little more modest.
And I know how confusing it is to maybe know exactly what’s modest and what’s not so I made you a list you can print out and put in your prayer journal.
- All skirts should at least come to 3 inches above the knee.
- Make sure your shirt ins’t too see through, your bra might be showing.
- When you sit down be sure that your shirt didn’t come up any in the back.
- Don’t wear too much makeup, you may draw unwanted attention. Or as Sister Denise says, “you don’t want to advertise what ain’t for sale!”
- Make sure your pants aren’t too tight in the rear end.
- And don’t forget, if a boy “goes too far” the blame is at least partly on you for causing his mind to stray with worldly thoughts.