3,816 high temperature records have been set in 2011. We're on track to break more records than any year in the last decade.
On July 22, thermometers in Newark, N.J., peaked at a staggering 108 degrees, the highest temperature ever recorded in that region. Days later on July 27, Joplin, Mo., broke a 60-year-old record at 105 degrees, scorching an area already recovering from spring’s deadly tornadoes.
- bamboszpoetry likes this
- katipeaking likes this
- sisikecz likes this
- palpina likes this
- mysodotcom reblogged this from clatko and added:
- brexians likes this
- clatko reblogged this from bringtheruckuss
- dofistandroidgirls likes this
- This was featured in #Science
- bringtheruckuss posted this