The students who graduated Monday from Kennewick’s DARE program will be the last to be taught the potential dangers of marijuana.
Nearly 100 fifth graders at Sunset View Elementary accepted their diplomas after the ten week course, which discourages kids from tobacco, alcohol, and drugs. But DARE officer Mike Meyer says the national dare organization has removed the discussion of marijuana from the curriculum.
"The new curriculum starts as of December for us here in Kennewick. It does not bring up the subject of marijuana at all."
There is little if any evidence to indicate that drivers who have used marijuana alone are any more likely to cause serious accidents than drug free drivers.
—National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Lawrence O’Donnell on the country’s changing opinion of marijuana legalization and the Obama administration’s stubborn opinion that marijuana is essentially as dangerous as heroin
Liberals and those 18 to 29 most in favor; Americans 65 and older most opposed.
The House Judiciary Committee passed a bill yesterday that would make it a federal crime for U.S. residents to discuss or plan activities on foreign soil that, if carried out in the U.S., would violate the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) — even if the planned activities are legal in the countries where they’re carried out. The new law, sponsored by Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) allows prosecutors to bring conspiracy charges against anyone who discusses, plans or advises someone else to engage in any activity that violates the CSA, the massive federal law that prohibits drugs like marijuana and strictly regulates prescription medication. +
yes, this is some Orwellian bullshit,
but it’s also unenforceable and unlikely
Glenn Beck acting like a child while talking to Rob Kampis of Marijuana Policy Project
- gifs. if you think you can have an original thought you’re wrong, cuntrocket. your personality can be completely expressed with gifs of that wheelchair fuck from glee and fuckin’ michael scott or some shit. gifs. nothing but gifs. FUCK.
- never ever give credit to anyone. if you find it on the internet, or even another tumblr’s blog, it’s fucking yours and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- post offensive, hurtful bullshit. 100% of people with AIDS are gay? people that cut themselves are just assholes that want attention? hell, it’s just your opinion right? everyone is entitled to an opinion because this is america, right? where we’re free to be as stupid, ignorant, and hurtful as we want. COCK!
- take 50 mg of PCP.
- stare blankly into your laptop and think about murdering your grandmother by choking her to death with her own tits.
- go to the home of topherchris in the early hours of the morning and quietly slip into the room where he is sleeping. while watching him sleep, insert yourself into his dream. notice that he is having a nightmare about the time he went to camp when he was 9 and the counselors ate his parents while making him jumprope topless. it was a tuesday. go to him and say, “i am from the future and i know of thee. you grow up to work for a moderately popular social media site called tumblr where 14 year old girls post pictures of their tits.” exit the dream. notice that his home is covered in empty liquor bottles and razor blades. remove his eyes and replace them with googly eyes. you now can gain 1000 followers at will. notice that there is a small child trapped inside his stomach. use a razor blade to open him up to free the child but realize it is not a child that is being held prisoner inside him, it is a shetland pony. ride the shetland pony to the top of the humor directory where carlovely is waiting to give you a killer blow jay. you are now a kitten made out of marijuana and tits.
- just post stuff you find on reddit.