- just murder them, it’s ok.
- Most guys that wear fedoras are losers. Not me though, my fedora is authentic.
- I got a laser pointer!
- I’m a libertarian.
- Have you heard of thebeardly.com? It’s really funny. I have a beard so I get it.
- I’m re-reading Atlas Shrugged.
- That’s a trilby, not a fedora!
- Men get raped too so stop acting like a victim.
- This is my man cave. (lives alone)
- 9/11 was an inside job. I have proof.
- I’m a political science major.
- Women in this country should stop their bitching, they have it great compared to women in the middle east.
- Homeless people should just get a job and stop being lazy.
- I’m not racist. Not all black people are niggers. There’s white niggers too! See? Not racist.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WHNT) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is looking for a Huntsville man accused of sexual assault involving an infant. Warning: the details of this case are very disturbing….
A typical day in the life of a Men's Rights Activist.
- Female: ...I can't believe the Republicans are trying to redefine rape. Apparently to them it's not rape unless I'm within an inch of life from being beaten half to death. The only people involved in it are old rich white fundamentalist-christian men, so I'm not really surprised.
- MRA: MEN GET RAPED TOO! WHAT ABOUT MEN?
- Female: All rape is wrong.
- MRA: MEN ARE ALSO OPPRESSED!
- MRA: ALL MEN!
- MRA: ESPECIALLY AMERICAN WHITE MEN!
- MRA: Where'd she go?
Is this Minustah’s ‘Abu Ghraib moment’ in Haiti? Video of UN soldiers apparently raping a Haitian teenager raises questions about why these ‘peacekeepers’ are there at all.
The polygamist sect leader was convicted last week on two counts of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old and a 15-year-old who were his “spiritual wives.” The jury sentenced him to life in prison for the first count of aggravated sexual assault and 20 years for the second count of sexual assault plus a $10,000 fine. The sentences were the maximum allowed for each count. The judge ruled that the sentences be served consecutively.
i think of a convention center filled
with rapists standing around drinking wine
coolers discussing rape techniques while cosplaying
as their favorite famous rapist.
A former Rwandan women's minister has been sentenced to life in prison for her role in the genocide and the rape of Tutsi women and girls.
A former Rwandan women’s minister has been sentenced to life in prison for her role in the genocide and the rape of Tutsi women and girls.
Congo soldiers explaining why they rape women
spoiler alert: it’s so their magic battle potions will work.