- Make yourself appear to be a liquid. That will probably freak it’s shit out.
- Try to find another wild animal that could take the bear in a fight, maybe a moose or a mountain lion, and pit them against each other.
- Let it hit your blunt.
- Introduce it to Doctor Who and then sneak away just before the end of season 6.
- Pretend you hear your mom calling and that you have homework to do.
- Talk to it about Jesus.
- Try saying, “Treeto dobra ee soy yota ab buno nokka.”
- Just walk away, I doubt it even cares. Who do you think you are?
- Give it a roll of Charmin so it can clean it’s filthy ass.
- Flip it off as you do a sweet kick flip on your skateboard and roll away.
4 billion dollars is a steal when you consider George Lucas will no longer be able to shit on Star Wars (and Indiana Jones.) He’s being kept on as a “consultant” but if they’re smart they’ll only do the exact opposite of everything he says. There’s almost nothing the movie can do that will be worse than the prequels. I don’t know why I really care though, it’s not like it’s Star Trek. Star Wars is just a run of the mill, good vs. evil, coming of age story with a touch of incest.
George Takei is the Broker of Star Peace - Icons of Star Trek and Star Wars recently took to the internet arguing that their franchise reigned supreme. When things got personal, George Takei—the only actor who has worked in both—stepped in to broker the peace by identifying a mutual threat.
allpointsnorth asked: What's your favourite [TNG-centric] Star Trek film? How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth at once?
My favorite TNG cast Star Trek movie is First Contact. Outside of the way Dr. Crusher was was kind of shafted it’s a great ST movie. Also, I love the fact that they sneaked the Millennium Falcon into the battle with the Borg. I’d say it’s the 2nd best Trek movie. The best ST movie is obviously Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan. If anyone disagrees, well, they’re wrong.
I haven’t eaten and marshmallows in ages. But assuming you mean full sized marshmallows, i’m guessing I could fit maybe 7 or 8.
little girl joins the dark side